Liver detox coffee enemas are a major part of functional gut health protocols. A liver detox can remove toxins to boost 500 metabolistic functions including weightloss and under eye bags.
- The caffeine solution is retained for 20 minutes
- It is absorbed by the colon and circulates to the liver
- It causes bile ducts in the liver to dilate
- This enables a large amount of toxins in the liver to travel to the colon
- The liver coffee solution is released after approximately 20 minutes
- Black toxic material is removed and can be seen even after a full colonic
- Coffee enemas result in substantial detoxification of the liver